Bachelor of Arts Degree in Financial Economics
Objectives of the degree program
- to gain an understanding of the core economic principles and how they are applied to a wide range of real-world issues.
- to master the theoretical and application necessary to critique and create economic research.
- to become familiar with salient developments in the world economy, in both present-day and historical contexts.
- to understand the economic issues and problems faced by individuals, organizations and society, the economic principles that help explain the behavior and the range of institutions that affect the allocation of resources.
- to learn how to articulate pragmatic, principles-based policies to enhance economic well-being and promote social justice.