Act to Stop photograph competition is organized by the Innovation Team of the Green Hub of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. This competition intends to unlock the potential of the students in contributing to sustainable development. There is a need to develop student knowledge about human induced destruction of the environment through an effective mode of communication. Therefore, students are invited to showcase the consequences of environmental destruction through photography. The photographs can be on topics ranging from environmental pollution due to urbanization, industrialization to deforestation to global warming to threats to biodiversity. We hope that this competition will address the need for environment sustainability and prompt students to engage in individual and collective environment-sustainable actions.
Closing date: 30th September 2021
For further details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Link : https://form.jotform.com/
Terms & Conditions
- Open for all registered students of the FHSS
- Photographs submitted may be in color or monochrome
- Photograph Size: 3508×2480 (minimum) size in pixels
- If edited original photograph must be submitted
- Include a caption and short description not exceeding 50 words about the image
- Applicants can submit only one photograph
- A Selection panel of experts will first shortlist 30 entries, which will be exhibited on an online platform.
- First, second and third prize will be awarded to three winning entries selected by a renowned photographer