Vacancies for the Post of Temporary Lecture, Department of Philosophy & Psychology, Faculty of Humanities and social Sciences, USJ
Expressions of interest are invited for an interview/s to consider graduates suitability for the post of Temporary Lecturer, Department of Philosophy & Psychology, University of Sri Jayewardenepura for a period of one year as per the following preliminary requirements.
- Candidates graduated with First Class / Second Class Upper Division Honors Degree in Philosophy or Philosophy and Psychology degree with Masters.
- Expression of interest along with a CV and all the evidence of qualification.
(Eg: Degree transcripts) should be submitted to the Senior Assistant Registrar, FHSS of the university of Sri Jayewardenepura on or before 17th November 2023, 4.00 p.m.
Shorts listed candidates should face and interview which include a teaching component on a date specified by the Department.
- The candidates should be able to teach both Sinhala and English medium.
- The department reserves the right of final decision.
- Send your CV along with other documents via firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th November 2023, 4.00 p.m.